Zohar Lothringer (Israel)
• PhD candidate in the school of psychology sciences, Tel Aviv University, Israel,
under the supervision of Prof. H. Omer.
• Works in the Students counseling unit at Bar Ilan University as an intern.
• M.A. degree in clinical psychology from Tel-Aviv University.
• Conducted NVR trainings and provided guidance for phone supporters at the
parent counseling unit at Schneider hospital.
• Experienced in working with parents, children and adults, both in Psychodynamic
and in Cognitive Behavioral therapy.